Professional development can be access to:
- * Deal with difficult and challenging transitions and changes in your professional or work life, which often impacts on your effectiveness or performance.
- * Arrive at realistic solutions to a variety of situations and relationships at work.
- * Explore your professional development, interests, vocation or career trajectory.
- * Contract an external coach for executive or professional development or to address an immediate or ongoing need, challenge or situation.
- * Use an appropriate assessment instrument in order to develop strategies or a realistic plan of action with measurable outcomes.